Your products and services are essential to the day-to-day operation of park districts, forest preserve districts, conservation, recreation and special recreation agencies. We view you as an industry partner and invite you to become a part of the IAPD family as a Corporate/Associate member.
Membership in the Illinois Association of Park Districts (IAPD) gives you special access to the decision makers in Illinois park districts, forest preserves, recreation and natural resource agencies. You gain exposure to this important marketplace for your company, its products and services.
Associate Member Benefits
- Subscription to Illinois Park & Recreation magazine
- Listing by category in every issue of the Illinois Park & Recreation magazine (6x year)
- Subscription to the Buyers' Guide
- Listing by category in the 2013 Buyers' Guide
- Listing by category on IAPD's website
- Access to IAPD's online Membership Directory
- Access to your own profile page on IAPD's website
- Subscription to the monthly IAPD e-News
- Subscription to Beyond the Boardroom newsletter
- Subscription to IAPD's Annual Report
- Listing in IAPD's Annual Report
- Member rate to participate in educational programs
- Guest speaker opportunities at IAPD educational programs and meeting
- Opportunity to be a Featured Member on IAPD's website
- Eligibility to serve on select IAPD committees and task forces
Corporate/Associate Membership dues for 2013 is $650.00 (January through December).