IAPD Online Board Member Education Series
For more than 80 years the IAPD has been providing training programs and publishing reference materials to educate park agency board members and professionals in the field of parks, recreation and conservation. We have taken this education to a new level with our online board training course.
IAPD's Online Board Member Education Series will help board members to become more efficient in their important jobs, allowing them to read, study, learn, and test their knowledge at their own convenience, on their own schedules.
For More Information
To learn more information, go to www.iapdboardtraining.com.
Please hover over "IAPD Programs", "Online Education Series", and then choose "Individual", "5-Member Board", or 7-Member Board". If you need to register more than a 7-Member Board, please contact IAPD at 217-523-4554.
IAPD's online course will.....
- Acquaint new board members with expectations and explain procedures they will face.
- Help seasoned board members become more efficient and keep apprised of current trends.
- Provide a wealth of video, audio and text links that will serve as valuable resources for today and tomorrow.
IAPD's Online Board Member Education Series allows you to:
- obtain education in a cost-effective manner
- study at your leisure--any time, any place
- receive local and statewide recognition for course completion--especially useful during re-election
- earn credit for the IAPD Board Member Development Program
- earn CEUs (available to park agency professionals)
- get the most current information available on the latest trends in parks, recreation and conservation.
To learn more information, go to www.iapdboardtraining.com. If you would like to register, please go to "IAPD Programs", "Online Education Series", Choose "Individual", "5-Member Board", or 7-Member Board". If you need to register more than a 7-Member Board, please contact IAPD at 217-523-4554.