IAPD Commissioners' Educational Offerings
The IAPD organizes several educational offerings annually. These events educate park districts, forest preserve, conservation and recreation agency elected and appointed officials, executive directors and professionals on such topics as: financing, legal issues, marketing, communication and current management issues in the park and recreation field.
Events are held throughout the state from March through November. Attendance ranges from 50 to 150 per event.
Your company can be an Event Sponsor of an IAPD Commissioners' Educational Offering.
- Strong on-site logo exposure, product sampling or display opportunities at registration table.
- Company materials (literature, premiums - 150 provided by company) placed at registration table.
- Company Receives Event Sponsor mention in Illinois Parks & Recreation magazine (6,000 circulation); article and link to your website in e-News (2,700 circulation); logo and link to your website at www.ILparks.org (400,000 hits per month); and logo and link to your website on 2-3 IAPD pre-event email blasts (sent to 2,700 each time).
- Company receives mention in event brochure (2,700 impressions).
- Company logo included on promotional materials for the event.
- Company identified on signage at event.
- Company recognized in the IAPD Annual Report that is distributed to agency members, directors, board members and corporate members.
- Company recognized in registration confirmation correspondence.
Commitment Deadline: 2 months prior to scheduled event
Sponsor Fee: $1,000