2015 IAPD Awards Gala
this black tie optional event, the association bestows its highest
honors to members, businesses, citizens, legislators and the media. The
gala will be held on Friday, October 2, 2015 at Wheeling Park
District's Chevy Chase Country Club.
200 people will be in attendance. The target market is park district,
forest preserve, conservation, recreation and special recreation agency
elected and appointed officials, executive directors and professional
staff, state legislators and media.
Your company can be the Dinner Sponsor for the Awards Gala.
- Company receives Dinner Sponsor recognition in Illinois Parks & Recreation
magazine (6,000 circulation); article and link to your website in
e-News; logo and link to your website at ILparks.org; and logo and link to your
website on 4-5 pre-event email blasts.
- Company recognized in statewide news release sent to more than 100 Illinois media outlets.
- Company logo included on all print and electronic materials promoting the event, promotional flyers, event registration forms and website.
- Company receives six complimentary dinner tickets to the Best of the Best Awards Gala.
recognized in the IAPD Annual Report that is distributed to agency
members, executive directors, board members and corporate members.
- Recognized in registration confirmation correspondence.
Sponsor Fee: $1,700