2015 IAPD Awards Gala
At this black tie optional event, the association bestows its highest honors to members, businesses, citizens, legislators and the media. The gala will be held on Friday, October 2, 2015 at Wheeling Park District's Chevy Chase Country Club.
Approximately 200 people will be in attendance. The target market is park district, forest preserve, conservation, recreation and special recreation agency elected and appointed officials, executive directors and professional staff, state legislators and media.
Your company can be the EXCLUSIVE sponsor for the Awards Gala.
- Company name and logo included on all print and electronic materials promoting the event including invitations, promotional flyers, event registration forms, event program and website.
- Company receives Event Sponsor recognition in Illinois Parks & Recreation magazine; article and link to your website in e-News; logo and link to your website at ILparks.org; and logo and link to your website on 4-5 pre-event email blasts.
- Company may exhibit a table-top display and offer premiums to guests in the registration/check-in area.
- Company logo included on event signage.
- Company recognized in statewide news release sent to more than 100 Illinois media outlets.
- Company receives a table for eight with complimentary dinner tickets to the Best of the Best Awards Gala.
- Company recognized in the IAPD Annual Report that is distributed to agency members, executive directors, board members and corporate members.
- Recognized in registration confirmation correspondence.
Sponsor Fee: $2,000