This award is intended to recognize agencies (park districts, forest preserves, conservation, recreation, and special recreation agencies and the units of government with which they have an agreement) that have created successful intergovernmental agreements or partnerships that maximize tax dollars and benefit residents throughout the community.
There is a $35 processing fee for each nomination. A copy of the intergovernmental agreement must be submitted via e-mail to bjhill@ILparks.org as a .pdf attachment. You
will need to submit two additional documents for this nomination. The first is a full description of the nomination, not to exceed 750 words. This full description should be a detailed explanation of the intergovernmental agreement, the participating agencies and the beneficial outcomes experienced in the community. The second document is a condensed summary of the nomination, not to exceed 200 words. This condensed summary is how you would present your nominee's accomplishments to an audience. These two documents must be submitted via e-mail to bjhill@ILparks.orgas .pdf attachments in the following format:
- Times New Roman or Arial Font
- 12 point font size
- Agency name, nominated business name and award nomination title centered at the top of the page
- Contact name, phone number and e-mail address centered at the top of the page
- Single spaced
- Agency logo attached as a .JPEG, .TIFF or .EPS file with a resolution of no less than 300 dpi.
- Logos of organization(s) with which your agency has an intergovernmental agreement attached as a .JPEG, .TIFF or .EPS file with a resolution of no less than 300 dpi
- Supportive materials including newspaper clippings, photos, etc. (not to exceed 5 pages or 5 attachments) must be e-mailed bjhill@ILparks.org as .pdf attachments. NOTE: No hard copy supportive materials will be accepted for this award. All submissions must be sent electronically.
All nominations must be received by NOON on THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2017. Agencies must be IAPD members in order to apply.
A Special Thanks to Our Beverage and Wine Pull Sponsor