2013 Park District Conservation Day at the Illinois State Fair
The IAPD presents this celebration of Illinois' park districts, forest preserves, conservation, recreation and special recreation agencies. The goal of the event is to create an awareness of the tremendous positive impact parks and recreation have on Illinois' economy, tourism and quality of life issues such as crime prevention, conservation of natural resources and promotion of physical and mental health.
Representatives from Illinois park, recreation and conservation agencies provide entertainment, hands-on educational activities, and program sampling at more than seven areas throughout the fairgrounds. The day includes a ceremony featuring brief comments from dignitaries including the Illinois State Fair manager and the leadership of the Illinois Association of Park Districts.
The date of the event is Saturday, August 17th. During the second Saturday, more than 114,000 fairgoers, as well as more than 500 representatives from Illinois park districts, forest preserves, conservation and recreation agencies attend the fair. Park District Conservation Day attracts the general public, as well as elected officials, media, directors and professional staff from Illinois park districts, forest preserves, conservation, recreation and special recreation agencies
Your company can be the Presenting Sponsor of Park District Conservation Day at the Illinois State Fair.
- Company may provide product sampling and a display at select locations on Park District Conservation Day.
- Company logo will be on IAPD event t-shirts (estimated quantity: 800) and on IAPD event premium distributed during the day (quantity: 6,500).
- Company recognized in 3 IAPD pre-event mailings (6,000 direct mail pieces).
- Company acknowledged with the option to participate with IAPD's display during the state fair's "Media Day."
- Logo and link to your website on 4 pre-event email blasts (2,700 circulation); mentioned in statewide news release to more than 300 Illinois media outlets.
- Company logo on IAPD event signage.
- Company recognized Presenting Sponsor at ceremony and mentioned in overhead announcements throughout the day.
- Sponsorship recognition in Illinois Parks & Recreation magazine (6,000 circulation); article and link to your website in e-News (2,700 circulation); logo and link to your website at www.ILparks.org (400,000 hits per month).
- Company logo on IAPD promotional flyers, volunteer packets and performer packets.
- Company recognized in the IAPD Annual Report that is distributed to agency members, directors, board members and corporate members.
- Sponsor receives 20 admission passes and 10 parking passes.
Commitment Deadline: June
Sponsor Fee: $2,500