Your products and services are essential to the day-to-day operation of park districts, forest preserve districts, conservation, recreation and special recreation agencies. We view you as an industry partner and invite you to become a part of the IAPD family as a Corporate/Associate member.
Download a Corporate Membership Application or contact Alan Howard.
Membership in the Illinois Association of Park Districts (IAPD) gives you special access to the decision makers in Illinois park districts, forest preserves, recreation and natural resource agencies. You gain exposure to this important marketplace for your company, its products and services.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Member rate to participate in educational programs
- Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities
- Guest speaker opportunities at IAPD educational events
- Featured Member opportunity on IAPD’s website
- Featured Member opportunity in IAPD’s weekly e-News
- Webinar hosting opportunity [subject to IAPD’s approval]
- Membership e-blast opportunity [subject to IAPD's approval]
- Opportunity for your company to be highlighted on IAPD’s social media pages
- Access to IAPD’s online Membership Directory
- Access to your own profile page on IAPD’s website
- Subscription to the weekly IAPD e-News
- Subscription to IAPD’s Annual Report
- Listing in IAPD’s Annual Report
- Subscription to Illinois Parks & Recreation (IP&R) magazine
- Listing by category in IP&R magazine
- Listing by category on IAPD’s website
- Access to our Member database on the IAPD website
- Access to SocialLink - IAPD's online member-only community
- Receive two corporate member lapel pins to display your commitment to parks, recreation and conservation
Cost: Corporate Membership dues annually are $680.00 (January through December).
Contact: Illinois Association of Park Districts
211 E. Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701