2017 IAPD Legal Symposium
November 8, 2018
This educational program covers the most current legal topics pertaining to park, recreation and conservation agencies such as tort law, employment and labor law updates, Freedom of Information Act and Open Meetings Act. The 2013 IAPD Legal Symposium will be held Thursday, November 7th at McDonald's Hamburger University.
Your company is an Event Sponsor of the IAPD Legal Symposium.
- Company premiums - 300 provided by company available for distribution to all attendees of the Legal Symposium.
- Company receives mention in registration brochure (2,800 impressions)
- Company logo included on promotional materials and all signage for the event
- Company receives Event Sponsor mention in Illinois Parks & Recreation magazine (6,000 circulation); article and link to your website in e-News (2,700 circulation); logo and link to your website at www.ILparks.org (400,000 hits per month); logo and link to your website on 2-3 IAPD pre-event email blasts (sent to 2,700 each time).
- Company recognized in the IAPD Annual Report that is distributed to agency members, directors, board members and corporate members.
- Company recognized in registration confirmation correspondence.
Commitment Deadline: August
Sponsor Fee: $2,500