2020 Legal Symposium
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the 2020 Legal Symposium will be a virtual presentation.
LEGAL SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
IAPD's Legal Symposium is one of the best ways to make sure your agency is keeping up-to-date with recent legal changes affecting park and recreation agencies.
The 2020 Legal Symposium is November 5. This year's agenda is packed full of cutting edge legal topics and important updates, including:
- Navigating Labor and Employment Laws and Regulations During a Pandemic and Periods of Protest
- Adopting a Valid Tax Levy During Extraordinary Times and Other Recent Open Meetings Act and FOIA Developments
- Avoiding Social Media Pitfalls During Election Season and Beyond
- Hot Topics in Park District and Forest Preserve Finance and Borrowing During Tight Budget Times
- Remote Governance: The Pandemic’s Impact on the Legislative Process and State Government Along with the Latest Updates
- COVID-Proofing Your Waivers and Contracts to Protect Your Agency
- Significant Court Decisions Affecting Your District’s Day-to-Day Operations
You won't want to miss this year's premier legal event! Don’t wait, register today.