The Park District Code - New Edition
The newly revised edition of The Park District Code contains five entirely new statutes and many other completely new sections to existing laws.
If you are purchasing a book and would like to pick it up at the Soaring to New Heights Conference to avoid shipping charges, enter promo code NOSHIPPING at checkout.
In all, there are 50 more new pages containing hundreds of important changes. Key amendments and new laws include:
- More than 20 amendments to the Park District Code comprising of changes affecting the budget and appropriation authority and borrowing powers of park districts, updated competitive bidding requirements, new rules for park district volunteers, changes to employee criminal background investigations, and more
- New Open Meetings Act mandates related to local official training, meeting minutes and the Public Access Counselor administrative process
- Changes to audit and financial reporting rules
- New laws pertaining to local government travel expenses, compensation disclosures and other transparency requirements
- Numerous updates to the Freedom of Information Act, the Local Records Act and prevailing wage laws
- And much, much more!
The newly revised and expanded text includes all applicable legislation enacted by the 100th Illinois General Assembly.
IAPD Member Price $55
Order Your Copy Today!
The Park District Code - Book - $55
The Park District Code e-Book - $55*
The Park District Code e-Book and Book - $100*
*Pre-purchasers of the e-book will receive a digital code via email when The Park District Code is released in mid-January. Copyright restrictions and other limitations will apply.